Monday 29 November 2010

Just a bit about me and why i decided to start a blog...

I'm not sure yet what or how much or how often i will be posting here, but i thought i'd give it a go anyway. I also have no idea if anybody will be interested in what i have to say, but even if they don't, no biggie... this is just about me getting my thoughts 'out there'. I don't care if people agree with me or not, but i do hope they will be respectful.

So... Mid-50s, female, self (so far) diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, after a lifetime of struggling through life without knowing why. After several years exploring the ramifications of this, it seems to me there is a lot of confusion and misinformation about AS and autism 'out there'. I hope - perhaps - to clear a little of that confusion. If i can. Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Penni, I would be interested in reading your biography. I love reading other people's biographies, I learn so much out of other people's lives. Please tell us about your childhood, teenage years and working life, how it was for you, and what were the obstacles for you? Thanks. Alida

    ReplyDelete